Terms And Conditions
1. Prize Competition - Win an eco-resort trip for two
- Prize includes:
- Return domestic economy flights for two adults from Hervey Bay or Bundaberg, baggage included.
- Return scenic flight to Lady Elliot Island from Hervey Bay or Bundaberg to Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort on the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland.
- Overnight accommodation in Hervey Bay or Bundaberg (only if connecting flights to Lady Elliot Island don’t match).
- Two nights’ accommodation in the Reef Unit.
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Does not include alcohol.
- One free glass bottom boat ride OR guided snorkel tour per person
- Free use of snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Range of free Island activities and tours including the Climate Change Tour
- Environmental Management Charge
- One prize will provided to the person who uploads their story onto www.2degreesproject.com.au that is published and is the shared the most on Facebook. If there is a draw, WWF will judge the final winner based on WWF’s informed view of the quality of each story in conveying the climate change message.
- The second prize will be awarded to the person that gets the most friends connected to www.2degreesproject.com.au and sharing a story via Facebook. If there is a draw, WWF will judge the final winner on WWF’s informed view of which story gained the best engagement levels on facebook.
- The WWF 2Degrees site will be recording all user connection and Facebook sharing data on the site to determine the winners.
- Competition closes 30 November 2013 at 5pm.
- The competition will be judged 12th of December. Winner will be notified by 13th of December by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Names will be published on the 2 Degree website.
- This prize is valid until, and must be redeemed by, 13th December 2014.
- The overall value of this prize is not negotiable and shall not exceed $4,000 AUD per couple.
- By connecting to the 2 Degree Project, through the ‘Facebook connect to take part’ or ‘submit a story’ you automatically are entered to the competition and you have given access to your basic information to WWF.
- Decision is final.
- The winner cannot be an employee or contractor to WWF-Australia or a member of the immediate family of either of these categories.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age, they must be accompanied by their parent or guardian on the trip.
- Goods and services not redeemable for cash.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All reservations are subject to availability of rooms on Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort.
- No refund for unused credit.
- Guests may be required to present credit card at check in for incidentals.
- Exclusions: Incidental charges such as parking, drinks, room service, laundry, own meals (except specified above), excess baggage, personal & baggage insurance, phone calls and cost of anything else not expressly identified as being included in the prize package.
- WWF-Australia nor any of its representatives shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever to any person or their belongings arising in connection with the offer. WWF-Australia recommends that travel insurance be purchased at the winner’s own expense.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Only Australian residents are eligible to enter.
2. Images or Video ("Content") that are uploaded to 2Degrees ("the Service")
It is WWF-Australia's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, WWF-Australia does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that WWF-Australia is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.”